Why payroll outsourcing?
Accurate personnel administration requires detailed knowledge of Belgian social law. It's a specialist knowledge set that needs to be updated continuously. Hiring and training suitable staff costs time and money. Resources you might wish to spend on what you really do best: your core business.
Preparing payroll data for further processing is a task usually performed by the employer. However, Pro-Pay can take care of these duties on either a temporary or a permanent basis. We offer combined services or full cover packages, tailored to meet your specific needs.
There are a number of reasons why your organisation might wish to outsource all or part of your HR duties.
Examples of HR duties we can handle:
- Monthly payroll preparation
- Preparation of employment contracts
- Management of employee data
- Filling out social and other legal documents
- Monitoring of absences, leave balances, overtime,...
- Collecting the necessary data for monthly payroll calculations
- Ordering and distributing food and eco vouchers
- Distribution of payslips
- Communication with the group insurance company
- Fleet Management
- Answering questions from the staff on socio-legal issues
- Preparation of reports and documents for the management board
Payroll BPO: HR Red Cap
HR Red Cap visits your premises to process payroll, update personnel files and handle the general HR administration.
Full HR BPO: HR Wings
For large projects, call upon our HR Wings, regardless the payroll office you standardly rely on. Our HR Wing consultants are familiar with a vast number of payroll applications and programmes.